Steamed Peach Puree Recipe
- Scrub 3 organic peaches well in cool water.
- Peel them using a paring knife or peeler.
- Cut each peach in half by cutting around the peach, just deep enough to feel the pit with the knife.
- Twist the halves in opposite directions to separate.
- Pop the pits out of each peach using your fingers or knife.
- Cut each half into slices.
- Add 3 cups of water to the steamer saucepot and place the steam basket into the saucepot.
- Cover the steamer and set the temperature to med-high.
- Once the water is boiling, put the peach slices into the steamer basket and cover.
- Steam for 5 mins or until tender. Add more water if needed.
- Remove the peaches from the steamer and place them into Vitamix or blender of your choice.
- Add 4 ounces of water from the saucepot (it contains a lot of nutrients) and 2 scoops of formula OR 4 ounces of breast milk.
- Blend until the puree can easily pour out of the blender into the ice cube trays.
- Add more water or breast milk if the puree is too thick.
Peach Puree Mixtures
- Acorn Squash: 4 months
- Apples: 4 months
- Apricots: 6 months
- Avocados: 4 months
- Bananas: 4 months
- Barley: 4 months
- Blueberries: 8 months
- Brown Rice Cereal: 4 months
- Butternut Squash: 4 months
- Carrots: 6 months
- Green Beans: 6 months
- Kale: 6 months
- Mango: 6 months
- Oatmeal Cereal: 4 months
- Parsnips: 6 months
- Pears: 4 months
- Peas: 6 months
- Plums: 6 months
- Pumpkin: 6 months
- Sweet Potatoes: 4 months
Leave comments, feedback or success stories below!