Roasted Parsnip Puree Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Wash 3 parsnips.
- Cut off ends and cut each parsnip in half.
- Toss with 2 tablespoons of olive oil in mixing bowl.
- Place into glass baking dish.
- Roast for 15 mins and turn over.
- Roast for 10 mins or until slightly browned.
- Place roasted parsnips into Vitamix or blender.
- Add 4 ounces of bottled water and 2 scoops of formula OR 4 ounces of breast milk.
- Blend until the puree can easily pour out of the blender into the ice cube trays.
- Add more water or breast milk if the puree is too thick.
Parsnip Puree Mixtures
- Acorn Squash: 4 months
- Apples: 4 months
- Apricots: 6 months
- Avocados: 4 months
- Bananas: 4 months
- Brown Rice Cereal: 4 months
- Butternut Squash: 4 months
- Carrots: 6 months
- Green Beans: 6 months
- Kale: 6 months
- Pears: 4 months
- Peas: 6 months
- Pumpkin: 6 months
- Sweet Potatoes: 4 months
Leave comments, feedback or success stories below!