Roasted Carrot Puree Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove the greens from 4 carrots by twisting them off.
- Wash the carrots and peel them.
- Cut off the ends and discard.
- Cut the carrots diagonally into 2″ rounds.
- In a bowl, slightly toss in olive oil.
- Put them in a glass baking dish.
- Roast for 2o mins or until soft.
- Place the carrots into the Vitamix or blender.
- Add 4 ounces of water and 2 scoops of formula OR 4 ounces of breast milk.
- Blend until the puree can easily pour out of the blender into the ice cube trays.
- Add more water or breast milk if the puree is too thick.
Carrot Puree Mixtures
- Acorn Squash: 4 months
- Apples: 4 months
- Apricots: 6 months
- Bananas: 4 months
- Barley: 4 months
- Blueberries: 8 months
- Brown Rice Cereal: 4 months
- Butternut Squash: 4 months
- Green Beans: 6 months
- Kale: 6 months
- Oatmeal Cereal: 4 months
- Parsnips: 6 months
- Peaches: 6 months
- Pears: 4 months
- Peas: 6 months
- Pumpkin: 6 months
- Sweet Potatoes: 4 months
Leave comments, feedback or success stories below!