Steamed Frozen Green Bean Puree Recipe
- Steam 2 cups of green beans according to the package directions.
- Place green beans in Vitamix or blender of your choice.
- Add 4 ounces of water from steamer saucepot (contains a lot of nutrients) and 2 scoops of formula OR 4 ounces of breast milk.
- Blend until the puree can easily pour out of blender into the ice cube trays.
- Add more water or breast milk if the puree is too thick.
Green Bean Puree Mixtures
- Acorn Squash: 4 months
- Apples: 4 months
- Avocado: 4 months
- Blueberries: 8 months
- Brown Rice Cereal: 4 months
- Butternut Squash: 4 months
- Carrots: 6 months
- Kale: 6 months
- Mango: 6 months
- Parsnips: 6 months
- Pears: 4 months
- Peas: 6 months
- Sweet Potatoes: 4 months
Leave comments, feedback or success stories below!