Dried Apricot Puree Recipe
- Add 3 cups of bottled water to a saucepot and bring to a boil.
- Add 2 cups of dried apricots to saucepot.
- Once the water starts to boil again, lower the temperature to a simmer.
- Simmer for 15 mins, stirring occasionally. Add more water if it gets low.
- Remove the apricots and place into Vitamix or blender of your choice.
- Add 4 ounces of the reserved water from the saucepot (it contains a lot of nutrients) and 2 scoops of formula OR 4 ounces of breast milk.
- Blend until the puree can easily pour out of the blender into the ice cube trays.
- Add more water or breast milk if the puree is too thick.
Apricot Puree Mixtures
- Apples: 4 months
- Avocados: 4 months
- Bananas: 4 months
- Blueberries: 8 months
- Brown Rice Cereal: 4 months
- Carrots: 6 months
- Kale: 6 months
- Oatmeal Cereal: 4 months
- Parsnips: 6 months
- Peaches: 6 months
- Pears: 4 months
- Sweet Potatoes: 4 months
Leave comments, feedback or success stories below!