Baked Peach Puree Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Scrub 3 organic peaches well in cool water.
- Locate the lines that run down the center of each peach.
- Cut along the lines encircling the peaches, just deep enough to feel the pit with your knife.
- Twist the halves in opposite directions to separate.
- Pop the pits out from each peach using your fingers or knife.
- Place the 6 halves into a glass baking dish, flesh facing down.
- Add bottled water into the baking dish so that it is 1-1/2″ deep.
- Bake for 35 mins or until the skin starts to wrinkle, checking the water and stirring occasionally.
- Remove from oven and let cool just long enough to be handled.
- Peel skin off from each half with your fingers.
- Place the halves into Vitamix or blender.
- Add 4 ounces of water from the baking dish (contains a lot of nutrients) and 2 a scoops of formula OR 4 ounces of breast milk.
- Blend until the puree can easily pour out of the blender into the ice cube trays.
- Add more water or breast milk if the puree is too thick.
Peach Puree Mixtures
- Acorn Squash: 4 months
- Apples: 4 months
- Apricots: 6 months
- Avocados: 4 months
- Bananas: 4 months
- Barley: 4 months
- Blueberries: 8 months
- Brown Rice Cereal: 4 months
- Butternut Squash: 4 months
- Carrots: 6 months
- Green Beans: 6 months
- Kale: 6 months
- Mango: 6 months
- Oatmeal Cereal: 4 months
- Parsnips: 6 months
- Pears: 4 months
- Peas: 6 months
- Plums: 6 months
- Pumpkin: 6 months
- Sweet Potatoes: 4 months
Leave comments, feedback or success stories below!